You may want to access funding and financial advice to enhance your business.
Whether you are a new or established business, support is available to help your business identify and apply for grants and loans.
The Access to Finance (A2F) service provides SMEs in Bury with bespoke funding support, signposting the products and providers which will unlock their business growth. This service is aimed at small to medium-sized businesses with up to 249 employees.
Business Growth Hub - Access to Finance North West provides free investment and brokerage to loan and grant funding solutions.
Support is also available with financial planning such as budgeting, developing a financial strategy and completing financial forecasts.
Better Business Finance provides independent information and support to new and established businesses.
British Business Bank is a government-owned business development bank who help businesses understand their finance options.
Gov.uk - Research and development tax relief information - The online manual is designed to give an overview of the relief and to advise, in outline, on important considerations when submitting a claim.
- Business Growth Fund - Equity investment fund for early and growth stage businesses.
- North West Evergreen Fund - Funding for commercial property and infrastructure projects in Greater Manchester, Cumbria, Cheshire and Lancashire.
- Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund - Providing commercially focused finance through Microfinance, Debt and Equity Finance funds.
- Gov.uk - LEADER Rural Funding - Funding available to local businesses, communities, farmers, foresters and land managers for projects that create jobs, help your business to grow, and benefit the rural economy.
- Gov.uk - Innovation Funding - Government backed funding for the research and development of processes, products and services, testing ideas and to encourage collaboration with other organisations.
- Mercia Asset Management - Funding to SMEs through debt, venture or growth capital.
- Virgin Startup - Launch or grow your business with a start-up loan.
- The SSE - Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme - A programme which helps people to start-up and scale social enterprises, charities, community projects and impact-led organisations. Support includes grants and mentoring.
- Start Up Loans - Start up loan funding and business support.
GC Business Finance offers a range of flexible funding from £500 through to £300,000 and provides access to early-stage equity investment through a network of private investors and institutional capital partners.
- Business Growth Hub - Carbon Reduction Grant - Funding in Greater Manchester up to £12,500 from GC Business Growth Hub, to help with energy efficiency improvements.
- Gov.uk - Funding support for new residential-led development - The government has created a £3 billion fund to increase the number of homes built in England.
- Gov.uk - Help to Buy (equity loan) scheme - Funding for house builders and developers wishing to participate in the Help to Buy (equity loan) scheme.
- Heritage Fund - Funding - Funding projects which support heritage, people and communities within the UK.
GC Angels is a professional service driven by experienced equity specialists. With over 400 associate angels, institutional capital partners and in-house co-funds, GC Angels supports SMEs to raise early-stage, scale-up and growth risk capital ranging from £25k-£2m.