DisclaimerThe Bury Means Business disclaimer
The contents of these pages are for general information only and Bury Council accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of reading or use of these pages, any inaccuracy in the information or arising in connection with the provision of any supplier's goods, services or advice.
Nothing on these pages constitutes professional advice or advice from the Council and the reader should seek specific advice from a suitably qualified person or professional in relation to any specific requirement or problem.
The Council does not endorse any external linked sites and is not responsible for their content nor endorse any third parties or their goods or services.
A number of organisations periodically procure advertising space on the Bury Means Business website. Bury Council takes reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information being provided, but does not accept any liability or responsibility for:
- The quality of the organisation's products or services.
- The suitability of services for a particular purpose.
- The content of any external website linked to advertising space.
- The accuracy of any information provided by the organisation.
- We do not promote or endorse any of the services within the Bury Means Business website, including organisations within advertising spaces.
- Anyone seeking to use or access these services does so at their own risk and should make all appropriate enquiries about fitness for purpose and suitability to meet their needs.
- Not all organisations are required to be registered and these groups may not be regulated in any way.
- Checks should be carried out by anyone using these services to make sure that the service has adequate policies and procedures in place.
- Suppliers have a responsibility to be open and welcoming and to share information about themselves and their activities.
A £10,000 grant for occupied business premises in receipt of small business rates relief and rural relief.
For more information or for access to the online form, visit the Bury Council - Coronavirus (COVID-19) - support for businesses.