Business FinanceYou may want to access funding and financial advice to enhance your business
Whether you are a new or established business, support is available to help your business identify and apply for grants and loans.
Access to Finance North West
Business Growth Hub - Access to Finance North West provides free investment and brokerage to loan and grant funding solutions.
Support is also available with financial planning such as budgeting, developing a financial strategy and completing financial forecasts.
Better Business Finance
Better Business Finance provides independent information and support to new and established businesses.
Research and development tax relief
Gov.uk - Research and development tax relief information - The online manual is designed to give an overview of the relief and to advise, in outline, on important considerations when submitting a claim.
British Business Bank
British Business Bank is a government-owned business development bank who help businesses understand their finance options.
Business Growth Hub
#HereForBusiness - If you're concerned about the impact that COVID-19 might have on your business, we are here to help you navigate the latest government information and provide specialist advice. Business Growth Hub
- Virgin Startup - Launch or grow your business with a start-up loan.
- The SSE - Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme - A programme which helps people to start-up and scale social enterprises, charities, community projects and impact-led organisations. Support includes grants and mentoring.
- Start Up Loans - Start up loan funding and business support.
- Business Growth Fund - Equity investment fund for early and growth stage businesses.
- North West Evergreen Fund - Funding for commercial property and infrastructure projects in Greater Manchester, Cumbria, Cheshire and Lancashire.
- Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund - Providing commercially focused finance through Microfinance, Debt and Equity Finance funds.
- Gov.uk - LEADER Rural Funding - Funding available to local businesses, communities, farmers, foresters and land managers for projects that create jobs, help your business to grow, and benefit the rural economy.
- Gov.uk - Innovation Funding - Government backed funding for the research and development of processes, products and services, testing ideas and to encourage collaboration with other organisations.
- Mercia Asset Management - Funding to SMEs through debt, venture or growth capital.
Social Enterprise funding:
- Heritage Fund - Funding - Funding projects which support heritage, people and communities within the UK.
Energy Efficiency Grants
- Business Growth Hub - Carbon Reduction Grant - Funding in Greater Manchester up to £12,500 from GC Business Growth Hub, to help with energy efficiency improvements
- Gov.uk - Funding support for new residential-led development - The government has created a £3 billion fund to increase the number of homes built in England.
- Gov.uk - Help to Buy (equity loan) scheme - Funding for house builders and developers wishing to participate in the Help to Buy (equity loan) scheme.