FinanceYou may want to access funding and financial advice to enhance your business.
You may want to access funding and financial advice to enhance your business.
Whether you are a new or established business, support is available to help your business identify and apply for grants and loans.
Access to Finance North West
Access to Finance North West provides free investment and brokerage to loan and grant funding solutions.
Support is also available with financial planning such as budgeting, developing a financial strategy and completing financial forecasts.
Better Business Finance
Better Business Finance provides independent information and support to new and established businesses.
Business Debtline, which is a national charity, provides free, confidential and independent financial advice.
Research and development tax relief
Gov.uk - Research and development tax relief information - The online manual is designed to give an overview of the relief and to advise, in outline, on important considerations when submitting a claim.
British Business Bank
British Business Bank is a government-owned business development bank who help businesses understand their finance options.
Bury town, Ramsbottom, is one of the best places to live in the North West according to the Sunday Times Best Places to Live list (Sunday Times, 2019).
- Gov.uk - New Enterprise Allowance - Money and support to help unemployed people start their own business.
- Virgin Startup - Launch or grow your business with a start-up loan.
- The SSE - Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme - A programme which helps people to start-up and scale social enterprises, charities, community projects and impact-led organisations. Support includes grants and mentoring.
- Start Up Loans Company - Start up loan funding and business support.
- Business Growth Fund - Equity investment fund for early and growth stage businesses.
- North West Evergreen Fund - Funding for commercial property and infrastructure projects in Greater Manchester, Cumbria, Cheshire and Lancashire.
- Gov.uk - Regional Growth Fund - Supporting eligible projects and programmes raising private sector investment to create economic growth and lasting employment.
- Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund - Providing commercially focused finance through Microfinance, Debt and Equity Finance funds.
- Gov.uk - LEADER Rural Funding - Funding available to local businesses, communities, farmers, foresters and land managers for projects that create jobs, help your business to grow, and benefit the rural economy.
- Gov.uk - European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) - Supplying funds to help local areas grow. The funds support investment in innovation, businesses, skills and employment and create jobs.
- Maven - Greater Manchester Loan Fund - Funding for growth focused businesses in the Greater Manchester region.
- Gov.uk - Innovation Funding - Government backed funding for the research and development of processes, products and services, testing ideas and to encourage collaboration with other organisations.
- Mercia Tech - Enterprise Ventures SME Loans - Funding to SMEs through debt, venture or growth capital.
Social Enterprise funding:
- Heritage Fund - How to apply - Funding projects which support heritage, people and communities within the UK.