Development OpportunitiesThe borough's key opportunities for regeneration and investment
Bury Means Business, providing a variety of quality sites and investment opportunities across the Borough, including a number of prestigious sites in Bury Town Centre. Each site is conveniently located near the motorway and within established business locations.
The borough's key opportunities for regeneration and investment are:
- Nolan Redshaw - Chamberhall Business Park
- Former Fire Station
- Former Bury Police Station
- Townside 2 Q park
- Townside 2a
- Peel Health Centre Site
- East Lancs Paper Mill
- Prestwich Town centre/Longfield
- Kersal Vale, Prestwich
If you would like more information about any of these opportunities, please email email@example.com.
COVID-19 Small Business Grant Scheme
Check for eligibility and confirm your bank details on the Bury Council - Coronavirus (COVID-19) - business grants.
- £10,000 grant for occupied business premises in receipt of small business rates relief.
- £25,000 grant to retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with rateable values between £15,000 and £51,000.
Further opportunities exist for new housing and employment development. Details of these sites can be found via: