Waste and RecyclingArranging the collection and disposal of the waste you produce
As a business you are responsible, by law, for arranging the collection and disposal of the waste you produce. The good news is that recycling your business waste has many benefits, including:
- Costs less and saves money
- Shows you take social responsibility seriously
- Saves materials
- Saves energy
- Helps preserve the environment for future generations
Did you know?
Businesses can claim up to £2,500 against the cost of gigabit-capable connection.
What Bury Council can offer you
Did you know that Bury Council offers a reliable, great value service with free advice and a free quote? Our service is flexible and can be tailored to your individual requirements. As well as offering a competitive price we also have extensive local knowledge which helps us to respond quickly and efficiently to your needs.
- Regular collections of waste and recycling
- Competitive rates
- Fixed price contracts
- Flexible payments
- No hidden charges
- A variety of modern and hygienic containers
- Lockable metal bins
- Free no obligation advice on your legal responsibilities and how to reduce costs
- Free waste transfer notes
- Experienced and fully trained staff