Business Groups in BuryBusiness networks promote the needs of local businesses
You can access a number of Business Networks across the borough. These networks aim to:
- Promote the needs of local businesses and improve the business environment in our town centres.
- Provide effective communication with the Council and other organisations.
- Improve opportunities to raise the profile of town centre businesses and Bury as a destination, through marketing and promotional initiatives, including special events, to increase footfall in each town centre.
For information about local and regional networking events, visit the Events and networking opportunities page.
COVID-19 Small Business Grant Scheme
Check for eligibility and confirm your bank details on the Bury Council - Coronavirus (COVID-19) - business grants.
- £10,000 grant for occupied business premises in receipt of small business rates relief.
- £25,000 grant to retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with rateable values between £15,000 and £51,000.
Ramsbottom Business Group
Ramsbottom Business Group work to promote Ramsbottom as a popular destination for visitors and residents. The Business Group have developed and organised a series of festivals and events including the Ramsbottom Chocolate Festival and Christmas markets.
In order to fund activity, Ramsbottom Business Group operates on a paid membership basis. To join, or for more information, contact email@example.com.
Radcliffe Business Group
Radcliffe Business Group is a network of businesses who aim to raise the profile of Radcliffe as a place to visit and do businesses.
For further information please contact Eugene O' Donnell (New Button Garment Alterations) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 724 5364.
Bury Town Centre Management Board
The Bury Town Centre Management Board is a public and private partnership, with an independent private sector chair, who are committed to the continued success of Bury Town Centre. The Board has representatives from a range of agencies including Greater Manchester Police, Bury Council, retail, leisure and cultural sectors.
The Board provides strategic direction for the Bury But Better Town Centre Vision and Development Strategy. To join, or for more information, please e-mail email@example.com.