Support for New BusinessesAre you thinking about starting a business or within the first 3 years of trading?
Bury Council and the Business Growth Hub have launched the Start Smart programme, which is available to Bury residents who are interested in becoming self-employed and also businesses within the first 3 years of trading.
Support is available through workshops, events and one-to-one specialist advice, including:
- Analysis of your business idea and explore the viability
- Advise how self-employment may impact on your personal circumstances
- Legalities of becoming self-employed / starting a business
- Business and cash flow planning
- Advice on where to access finance
- Recruiting and managing staff
- New product development
For further information or to register your interest please call 0161 253 6535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG)
Check your eligibility and find out how to apply:
- Payments to businesses forced to close due to local/national restrictions
- Payments to businesses open but, severely impacted due to local restrictions