Become Disability ConfidentThe Disability Confident scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to the workplace
Why you should sign up
Disability Confident organisations play a leading role in changing attitudes for the better. They're changing behaviour and cultures in their own businesses, networks and communities.
The scheme helps employers:
- draw from the widest possible pool of talent
- secure high quality staff who are skilled, loyal and hard working
- improve employee morale and commitment by demonstrating that you treat all employees fairly
It also helps customers and other businesses identify those employers who are committed to equality in the workplace.
Bury Council recognise our Disability Confident Employers within the borough. If you would like to know more about the scheme please contact us on 0161 253 6535 or email email@example.com.
Congratulations to all those who have already signed up!
COVID-19 Small Business Grant Scheme
Check for eligibility and confirm your bank details on the Bury Council - Coronavirus (COVID-19) - business grants.
- £10,000 grant for occupied business premises in receipt of small business rates relief.
- £25,000 grant to retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with rateable values between £15,000 and £51,000.