Achieve a Healthier Catering AwardBe recognised as one of Greater Manchester's Healthier Caterers
The aim of the Greater Manchester Healthier Catering Award is to recognise those catering businesses that have a national Food Hygiene score of 3 or more and have demonstrated a commitment to reducing the level of saturated fat, sugar and salt in the food and drinks they sell. It encourages caterers and chefs to offer their customers healthier choices when they eat out at a restaurant, cafe or pub, or get a take-away.
The award is a three tier award linked to the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme, which all Greater Manchester Local Authorities are committed too.
- Commitment Award for organisations with a food hygiene rating score of at least 3
- Achievement Award for organisations with a food hygiene rating score of at least 4
- Excellence Award for organisations with a food hygiene rating score of 5
On completion of the relevant tier the catering establishment will receive a certificate, window sticker, award logo for their website and a place on this Bury Means Business website.
If you would like to know more about the scheme please contact us on 0161 253 6535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to all those who have already achieved an award!
COVID-19 Small Business Grant Scheme
Check for eligibility and confirm your bank details on the Bury Council - Coronavirus (COVID-19) - business grants.
- £10,000 grant for occupied business premises in receipt of small business rates relief.
- £25,000 grant to retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with rateable values between £15,000 and £51,000.