Keep it LocalKeep it Local support provides an easy and cost-effective Corporate Social Responsibility service for businesses in Bury
Keep it Local support provides an easy and cost-effective Corporate Social Responsibility service for businesses in Bury. Bury VCFA will link businesses to causes that matter to them and collate donations in an endowment - Bury Community Fund, supporting Bury's economy and the community.
What Your Business Will Get
- Acknowledgment in VCFA and Bury Means Business newsletters, social media, websites and regular press releases, annual VCFA conference
- Your logo on the VCFA and Bury Means Business website with a link to your website
- Tax relief on donations
- A plaque acknowledging your donation displayed in your office or business premises
- Volunteering opportunities for your employees
- Feedback - reports on how your donation has made a difference
Go to Bury VCFA for more information, and to sign up.
COVID-19 Small Business Grant Scheme
Check for eligibility and confirm your bank details on the Bury Council - Coronavirus (COVID-19) - business grants.
- £10,000 grant for occupied business premises in receipt of small business rates relief.
- £25,000 grant to retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with rateable values between £15,000 and £51,000.