How is the coronavirus impacting on your business?We want to hear your thoughts and issues linked to the COVID pandemic!
The pandemic is putting our local economy under significant strain, with many businesses facing uncertainty over their short and long-term futures.
To better understand the needs, barriers and concerns of our business community, we'd like your input. In exchange for agreeing to a 15 minute phone call with the Bury Means Business Team, we will:
- Check that your business is benefiting from the government support programmes.
- Find out what particular issues are impacting on your business, so we can influence the GM Mayor and national government.
- Collect more detailed information about your business, so we can better understand what support is required.
- Share information with the GC Business Growth Hub, where it is appropriate, who can provide specialist advice.
COVID-19 Small Business Grant Scheme
Check for eligibility and confirm your bank details on the Bury Council - Coronavirus (COVID-19) - business grants.
- £10,000 grant for occupied business premises in receipt of small business rates relief.
- £25,000 grant to retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with rateable values between £15,000 and £51,000.
To get involved, please complete this very short online form:
After completing the form, a member of the Bury Means Business Team will make contact, at a time best for you, within 5 working days.
Thank you for your support.