Resources to support carers in the workplace
In Bury, there are thousands of paid and unpaid carers. Many are juggling work with looking after an older, ill or disabled loved one, and that number is rising. Without the right support, 1 in 6 carers are forced to give up or cut back work to care.
Locally there is support, advice and guidance available from the Bury Carers’ Hub. Bury Carers' Hub.
Practical resources, advice and information are available online at Carers Connect - The Carers UK online community - Free to all members .
Information can also be found at the Bury Directory Bury Carers Information
Bury Carers' Hub
Bury Carers' Hub aims to assist all adult carers who support someone living in Bury. It aims to give carers access to information, advice and a range of support services.
The Bury Carers' Hub is delivered by n-compass. This support service is designed to help carers:
- continue in their caring role, for as long as they choose
- to reduce the impact that a caring role can have on their own health and wellbeing.
Contact Bury Carers' Hub
Please get in touch to see how they can help you.
- Telephone: 0300 303 0207 (calls charged at local rate)
- Text: 07786 201226
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: n-compass Bury Carers Hub
- Online chat: n-compass carers support